The Private Unwrap is a 3-hour mini~retreat. It is an immersive unconventional creative process. You will explore and experiment with personal metaphors while being steeped in a magical mixture of art materials.
IN 3 HOURS:
- You will make a 12×12 mixed media painting.
- You will experience unique and creative ways to work with sound & movement that unwraps your beauty and facilitates new ways to CREATE.
- You will get blissfully lost in the process of dripping and dancing, spraying and playing, seeking and finding.
WHAT YOU WILL LEAVE WITH:
• initiative to custom CREATE personal rituals & practices.
• a wonderful work of art connected to your heart
causes my soul to dance
inside my body.”
– Dele Olanubi[/blockquote]
IS THIS PRIVATE ONE-ON-ONE FOR ME?
The private sessions are custom designed, each one is different. Your ‘3-hour’ retreat is more than 3 hours. There’s a fun and informative Q&A form and some prep work to do before we meet in person, this will get your creative heart engaged and you’ll be so ready to dive in during our time together. There is also follow-up support to keep you motivated and moving forward.
You will be cared for each step of the way to insure that the 12×12 art piece you create is infused with your Exquisite energy. No art experience is needed, just a desire to create. (If you prefer to work with a group, check out the Monthty Unwrap. If you want the deep dive, check out the Weekend Unwrap.)
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
• An email prior to your session with some getting started guidance and other goodies.
• A safe & private environment that inspires relaxation, deep digging and creative surprises.
• Art supplies & guidance to create your 12×12 mixed media piece.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• A commitment to create.
• An investment of time. The time we spend together is a top priority for me and for the practices to be effective, it needs to be a priority for you. Plan on showing up on time or 10 minutes early to settle in.
• Optional: Wear clothes that you are comfortable in, can move well in, and feel good in (yoga clothes, flowy skirt, etc.)
The retreat begins when you sign up. I’ll send you an email that’s filled with guidance and goodies to jump-start your creative heart.