The In-Person Monthly Unwrap is a women’s group that meets each month for an unconventional creative adventure. Each session inspires a shift out of comfort zones and into the spaces where magic happens. When you unwrap the gift that you are, amazing things happen!
- Create in Fun and Funky ways
- Release old patterns that are holding us back
- Collaborate & Explore
In the 3-hour group session, you will make a personal creative talisman. You will experience ‘aha’ moments that nurture and surprise. No experience is necessary, just a desire to create and connect with a group of open-hearted women.The practices and the support system will help you tap into a new level of unwavering commitment to CREATE the life you want to live.
WHAT YOU WILL LEAVE WITH:
• Insights on what is truly important for you to pursue right now.
• A new sense of play and creative practices to explore.
• A desire to dig in to do the necessary work to MAKE THINGS happen.
you are making love
for your existence
IS THIS MONTHLY GROUP DYNAMIC FOR ME?
There is alchemy that happens in the shared feminine flow. When women gather with a commitment to grow, and are willing to fully give & receive, magic happens. I facilitate in a way that gives you the opportunity to get and give a variety of support tailored to your individual creative heart. Yes, there will be some difficult I-don’t-want-to moments, this has to be part of the unwrapping process. We shift out of comfort zones when we actually do the things that we secretly wish we had the commitment, support and/or courage to do.
The Exquisite Unwrapping group dynamic accelerates your progress. When you pursue new ways of walking in the world, a support system is imperative. This group is for those who want trusted others by your side and on your side that hold space for both vulnerability and accountability. This heartfelt companionship helps you filter and follow through with your creative desires.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
• Art supplies & guidance to create each month’s creative project.
• An email prior to each session with optional prep ideas to play with.
• An invite to a private community that enhances the in-person work.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• A commitment to create & be seen by your cohorts.
• An investment of time. The time we spend together is a top priority for me and for the practices to be effective, it needs to be a priority for you. Plan on showing up on time or 10 minutes early and know that all phones will be muted.
• Optional: Wear clothes that you are comfortable in, can move well in and feel good in.